Vtech "smart" cub
My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working.I called the support line and the only thing they wanted to do was sell me another one for 50% off!
I'm not giving them any more money when their product was defective!!! My 5 year old son, and 3 year old daughter both have the Leapfrog version of this toy (that they also received as first birthday gifts), and both are still working perfectly after 4 years & 2 years!
I only tried the Vtech one so my two girls would not have identical toys, but that was a huge mistake!I will not buy Vtech products anymore and highly recommend Leapfrog brand instead!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Their 3 month product warrenty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cora The Smart Cub
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "2014 started noticing water marks at rear pillars in headliner. Addressed with Ford Dealer. Their action: charge me $100.00 to clean headliner by 3rd party and replace high..."
- "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..."
- "Bed broke first night I went to go to bed. Went to lowes to buy supplies to fix it, tried to get Reimbursed and I had to call over 5X..."