Featured Not resolved

My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working. I called the support line and the only thing they wanted to do was sell me another one for 50% off!

I'm not giving them any more money when their product was defective!!! My 5 year old son, and 3 year old daughter both have the Leapfrog version of this toy (that they also received as first birthday gifts), and both are still working perfectly after 4 years & 2 years!

I only tried the Vtech one so my two girls would not have identical toys, but that was a huge mistake! I will not buy Vtech products anymore and highly recommend Leapfrog brand instead!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Their 3 month product warrenty.

• VTECH complaint
  • Smart Cub
  • Toy

Comments

Southgate, Michigan, United States #973974

UPDATE

My children were removed from my home thanks to V-tech. I was so angry that they were trying to get me to spend more that I threw out my children's Leapfrog.

My son was crying over it that I beat him with a belt. His teacher noticed while they went swimming and called CPS on me and now my children are in foster care.

to brittamenzel8 Orange, California, United States #973975

You sicken me. You cannot blame V-Tech for this.

You can only blame yourself. If it were not V-tech that "forced" you to abuse your child it would have been something else.