Vtech "smart" cub

3 of 20 VTECH reviews

My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working.I called the support line and the only thing they wanted to do was sell me another one for 50% off!

I'm not giving them any more money when their product was defective!!! My 5 year old son, and 3 year old daughter both have the Leapfrog version of this toy (that they also received as first birthday gifts), and both are still working perfectly after 4 years & 2 years!

I only tried the Vtech one so my two girls would not have identical toys, but that was a huge mistake!I will not buy Vtech products anymore and highly recommend Leapfrog brand instead!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Their 3 month product warrenty

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Cora The Smart Cub
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #619393 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with VTECH? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 20 VTECH reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
brittamenzel8

Apr 20, 2015 #973974 Southgate, Michigan, United States

UPDATE
My children were removed from my home thanks to V-tech. I was so angry that they were trying to get me to spend more that I threw out my children's Leapfrog. My son was crying over it that I beat him with a belt. His teacher noticed while they went swimming and called CPS on me and now my children are in foster care.

0 1 Reply
KevinRichards

Apr 20, 2015 #973975 Orange, California, United States

You sicken me. You cannot blame V-Tech for this. You can only blame yourself. If it were not V-tech that "forced" you to abuse your child it would have been something else.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to VTECH. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about VTECH.
Filing a new complaint about
×