Featured Not resolved

My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working.I called the support line and the only thing they wanted to do was sell me another one for 50% off!

I'm not giving them any more money when their product was defective!!! My 5 year old son, and 3 year old daughter both have the Leapfrog version of this toy (that they also received as first birthday gifts), and both are still working perfectly after 4 years & 2 years!

I only tried the Vtech one so my two girls would not have identical toys, but that was a huge mistake!I will not buy Vtech products anymore and highly recommend Leapfrog brand instead!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of their 3 month product warrenty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of cora the smart cub and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. VTECH needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cora the smart cub in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VTECH.

Had an Experience with VTECH?

Comments

Southgate, Michigan, United States #973974

UPDATE

My children were removed from my home thanks to V-tech.I was so angry that they were trying to get me to spend more that I threw out my children's Leapfrog.

My son was crying over it that I beat him with a belt.His teacher noticed while they went swimming and called CPS on me and now my children are in foster care.

to brittamenzel8 Orange, California, United States #973975

You sicken me.You cannot blame V-Tech for this.

You can only blame yourself.If it were not V-tech that "forced" you to abuse your child it would have been something else.